View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #88
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers1055 View Post
Bringing them back is a must! And it's not like first class followed the comics which had none of the original members. Now some people are saying no cyclops because it will not fit the comic line, since when did fox care about that lol. If Xavier could come back so could cyclops who didn't even die on screen, how much more abuse can his character suffer.if he is not in this movie in one form or another, I will boycott the xmen franchise. I am so sick of wolverine dominating every single movie, cyke!!!! Bring him back!
I hear you loud and clear about the abuse of Cyclops, but his non-appearance in First Class and perhaps in DoFP is nothing to do with 'not fitting the comic line', but about not fitting the movie timeline.

However, I'm sure they are considering bringing back Cyclops and Jean, and we will probably see them at the end to lead into the next film.

Singer likes James and Famke as much as the fans but unfortunately, the films have done a disservice to Cyclops and given us far too much Wolverine. He's like some rampant dog, spraying his scent over everyone and everything in this franchise - and vastly overpaid at $20million a movie. What in God's name can a person do with all that money?

If the franchise can't do justice to the rest of the X-Men, then Fox should hand them back to Marvel and just keep hold of Wolverine. So, they should either give more development to the other X-Men or let go of them - in other words, pee or get off the pot lol!