View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #327
Great Mind(s)
Broken

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I think the bomb shelter from first Class will have grown In 11 years to early version of sub-basement level we saw from trilogy.Remember Cerebro Is probally already built.I seriously doudt they will say Xavier went for over a decade without cerebro.Plus the plot of DOFP doesn't lead to reunion in 1973 scenes.

Comic con Is big news.The last time an X-Men film had big presence was back In 2002.
Where their premiered first version of teaser trailer that got leaked online and was so popular become version of released teaser.Hopefully he and some members of cast will be there for some kind of panel and then show some footage from film.Of course this time It will probally be more guarded than back In 2002.
Mark my words Cerebro will be re-built w/ the help of Magneto. Remember the government funded Cerebro in First Class...now without their help how are they supposed to rebuild it? Especially the huge room we saw in the original movies. Both X1 and X2 indicated Magneto helped Charles build Cerebro... I foresee a temporary truce between them in this film. The actors even hinted at it when asked about this plot point following First Class...

Something along the lines of "The good thing about Xavier and Magneto is that they're on again off again friends."