View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #896
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party XIV

Small voting power.

HUGE financial power.

Especially when it comes to political donations and lobbying.


And, the sad thing is, the people just let them get away with. Instead of exercising their collective power.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline