View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #66
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: What villain should be pulling Winter Soldier's strings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
I'd like to see Zemo and Zola runing things,
but I've also been thinking....

If they can pull it off and make her intimidating, I could totally see Sin as running Hydra with Crossbones as her right hand man, and Zola as the brains. Here's why I wouldn't necessarily mind that idea:

-First female Big Bad in a Marvel movie, we needs variety
-Keeps Red Skull's legacy front and center
-Twisted love/relationship with Crossbones
-she could eventually get her face removed like in the comics, after all, Red Skull's look was one of the best things in the last movie, and Cap doesn't really have the coolest looking bad guys

I'm still hopeful for Zemo, but I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel wanted to go with a little more estrogen-filled evil this time around
I'm not gonna 100% rule out the possibility that Vancamp may be playing a femme fatale instead of Sharon, in which case Sin, Diamondback or Viper/Madame Hydra could be logical choices for a "love interest" who is also Cap's antagonist. In fact, as I posted earlier, it makes a little bit of sense, in that they might have been gunning for Vancamp to play a vengeful woman scorned, like her TV character.

Smart money's still on Sharon, but I'd consider a femme fatale as a dark horse for EVC.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote