View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #94
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Bring them back at the end if anything, do people really wanna them brought back to die on screen again haha? The X Men go down in this flick.
Thats the another thing, some fans here want Storm to be killed at the beginning and some of them are also suggesting that Jean and Cyclops should return for this movie. Okay a death scene and resurrections all happening in dystopian future, its just way too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
Exactly. Scott Summers is a goddamn FORCE to reckon with in the comics and has NEVER played second fiddle to Logan. But you would never know that by watching the movies.

FOX has made Wolverine into Marvel's "Beyonce"...seriously overexposed. And sadly, the disappointing box office returns from the first Wolverine movie didn't get the memo across to those executives. This next film will probably be a financial disappointment too because guess what?! Wolverine is soooooooo much more interesting WITH the X-Men, than without them.
I don't think Origins was a big disappointment when it comes to box-office. The movie was leaked in the internet before it opened in the theaters and still did well over-all. I don't think people expected it to perform better than X3 and X2, like hello its a spin-off movie. FOX got their budget back just with the domestic box-office numbers. If Origins was a big disappointment then what do you say about the box-office performance of Captain America: the First Avenger and X-Men: First Class.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/

Last edited by psylockolussus; 02-20-2013 at 09:58 PM.