View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #343
04nbod
I need to debrief you

Default Re: The Natalie Portman/Jane Foster Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idun View Post
Some things, conflicts, insecurities etc can be conveyed with very little and it doesn't even have to be spoken out loud. You don't have to use up 10-15 minutes of a film to explain all that is going on under the surface with Jane, Thor and Sif. Even in Thor 1 there are hints at Sif's feelings towards Thor. They obviously have a past, and we'll see more of what past they have in the coming film. Jane will probably pick up on this and all sorts of insecurities might happen. Or not! But those are things that can play out very much in silence, while other things are happening, with a line or two at times to underline what's going on.
If spoilers are correct, there won't be that much time. It will be Jane, Thor and Loki together a lot. Loki could stir the pot but I hope this film is about solidifying Thor/Jane. They haven't really touched it yet. Their relationship currently is something we've never seen in the comics, when they first met, how they fell for each other. When we first see Jane, she and Thor (Donald) are already head over heels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I tthink when Sif seeing Jane and Thor, she should get jealous, then kill Jane. Thor will be like "my dear sif, I didnt know your love was this strong" then thor and sif become something again. And jane gets burried
I'll never get the Thor/Sif love. Sif fans should want Thor far, far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Hans View Post
Thor and Jane should get married. I'd really like to see this on the big screen:

Dirty boy