View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #769
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 143

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
I found Blake's discovery of Bruce's identity lazy writing too but for some reason, Nolan made TDKR's Bruce Wayne (who he stresses as paranoid BTW!) suddenly dropping breadcrumbs about his double identity left and right which I just found downright odd. He didn't deny that he's Batman to some cop that he just met, he was talking about his "powerful friend" (and later proved who it was when he brought "Bruce Wayne" up to her when he's dressed as Batman) to a woman who just stole from him, and he and Fox were talking about "getting back to the game" in front of Miranda Tate.
She was hot. And throughout the movie, he was trying to push her into bettering her life and dropped hints to show he wasn't all he appeared to be. He respected that she had extraordinary abilities like he did, and wasn't a typical criminal who relied on guns or goons.

And to be fair, in BB and TDK, Batman was never needed to "help out" Bruce Wayne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
Because he sensed the "connection" yo.
He was probably also taken aback that a rookie cop would barge into Wayne Manor threatening to get a warrant for Dent's murder.