View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #251
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idun View Post
Fame certainly has its drawbacks, that's for sure. At the same time it's what keeps jobs coming, so a certain amount of fame and attention is necessary. The attention can mess with people's minds, but it's also a confidence boost, provided he/she can handle it.
Hmmm...I think it might be reliant on how much money you want to make too. With Tom's talent I don't think he'd be lacking in work at all, it's just what kind of work it might be and it may not be all glamorous, glitzy jobs. The main thing is by work does an actor/actress consider million dollar paychecks and only huge, mega blockbuster movies work or would they still find low payscale acting gigs in the theater and indie movies work too when not offered huge movie roles? Also does an actor/actress consider themselves only as worthy as the awards they have or are being nominated for? Tom strikes me as the kind of guy who could live without industry accolades because he just loves acting regardless of what he's in.

- I'd rather receive validation through my own hard work and personal determination, not because someone else used Svengali level influence to make me a success.

- Beauty comes in all sizes not just petite.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 02-22-2013 at 01:15 AM.