View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:22 AM   #102
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: "I am Doom...What Gods Dare Stand Against Me"---The official Dr. Doom Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
Um. Yeah. I'm with meta on this one. I'm actually thoroughly surprised you even feel that way Kelly. Their goal first and foremost should be to make a great film, not an accurate film. Stan Lee's writing in his early days is not for everyone. Just like Nolan and the MCU, they need to make an adaptation that is entertaining and faithful (not identical) to the comics.

If they do a story about exploring an anomaly in space and the conflict arises when Skrulls attack. I'm okay with that.

If they combine the origin with exploring the Negative Zone and encountering Annihilus (similar to Ultimate) thats fine too.

Just so long as the movie is well written, acted and directed.
Who said "I" felt that way, I am always for a movie that the general audience will enjoy, considering for the most part in all movies, including comic book movies, I would be considered one of the general audience.

BUT, I have also been posting here for a long time, and I know how fanboys think. I was simply stating reality of life here on the hype. That doesn't mean I was talking about life in the real world.

If I enjoy the movie, honestly that is all I care about, selfish? maybe....but I'm the one buying the $10.00 ticket..... as far as the story I would be happy with a few things that I have enjoyed the most about the F4 comics. If it has the origin, doesn't have the origin, Doom in the origin, Doom not in the origin, original comics, UFF, Marvel Knights FF, FF Adventures doesn't really matter to me. I just want a good movie.