View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #576
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboiii View Post
That seems gimmicky. I would rather have the movie take place before TDKR. I wouldn't mind if it's an origin story or a stand-alone adventure story.
It's all a dream as I highly doubt there will be a Catwoman spin-off, so as long as it's a dream...I don't mind if it sounds gimmicky at all, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
They can't even entice Bale to do a Justice League movie so what more for a movie where all he'll do is sit down and ~talk~ for a total of like 15 minutes? Maybe they can do it where Selina is talking to someone that's presumably Bruce but we can only see his back so they can just get a double.
Well I don't really care to see them actually in Italy, but the idea is of them in Italy as when we hear Selina and Bruce talk in present time, it's on a blank screen, such as the beginning when the film starts and at the end of a quick piece of dialogue before the end credits. That way, maybe they can just find someone that makes a great impersonation of Christian Bale that sounds just like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra Cain View Post
See this is why I kind of don't want the rebooted franchise to include Catwoman just yet (or at least not for its first film). Hathaway portrayed Selina Kyle so spot-on and had such great chemistry with Bale's Bruce Wayne that it should just not be touched by any other actors for a while.
I feel the same way with Joker, Two-Face and Bane as well. The al Ghuls, I wouldn't mind if they get used(or at least just Talia...Ra's was perfectly used) and I definitely hope we get a better Scarecrow in the reboot.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote