View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #423
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
I was wondering how you can see how many are left (available) online? I couldn't see anywhere to click to see total availability. Any help would be appreciated.
The other night I called corporate around 12am, they said a store an hour away had some, called them when they opened, they said they never had ANY. I was trying to do like a previous user and order mine in my local store but from the store an hour away over the phone, the two managers ok it and then that store ships it to me. So anyways I call corporate back and tell them Clara told me they had it but didn't, so they check a 200 mile radius, the farthest she could and no store had any, I'm in Florida and she checked 20 diff stores between Alabama, Louisiana, and Georgia. She was able to tell me they had they 83 in stock on the website and 0 in warehouse left to be shipped out to stores and of course she doesn't know if they'll get any more in. I was just trying to get free shipping or something for all my troubles and them not having any local, nor any online when the buy one get one sale was going on, but of course I got no help.

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote