View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:58 AM   #427
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Guys, I can't believe it haha, I got a mint Jim Gordon in package for $60 in a bid on eBay, felt bad paying that much since originally probably $20 with tax, but better than paying 100-250 like all the other listings, I now have all 7. Asked him to package it well, can't wait to receive it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emgr55 View Post
Whats next collection wise for you guys since this about over except the TRU exclusive vehicles that i wish there was more info on.
Ive started my Dc unlimited line and i do expect to keep up with the Batman unlimited figures.
I think we should all post a little peak of our collection no matter how big or small they are we have all helped each other out so much and i like to see other peoples Batman MM collections my self so its just an idea.
I just got In my batman begins sdcc figure and my dark knight rises sdcc figure, love the lights and sounds. I'm waiting on a couple more things in the mail then plan on posting pics. Next for me is continue with DC unlimited and batman unlimited, seen wave 2 of batman unlimited is on amazon and eBay already, I have them preordered from a website waiting on them. Also preordered the 1:50 ELITE the bat, not sure the difference but I couldn't find first 1:50 bat or that entire hot wheels wave, so I went ahead and preordered this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJensen View Post
My order's coming in next week. Went to Toys R Us to buy Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising. Received a $40 gift card. Saw they had THREE Trilogy sets. I came back 6 hours later to buy one. (the stupid gift card doesn't activate until 6 hrs later).
Nice, yeah I got black ops 2 and a new NASCAR for cheap like that.

Last edited by Aron9692003; 02-23-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote