View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #89
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
it is a bit strange to me how Tony didn't seem to react to being around Thor, I mean even with all the knowledge he possesses there's no way he could have imagined someone like that before the event of Avengers. That factor, and the fact that he went through a wormhole thingy in Avengers could be a big factor to Tony's life going forward as we've seen through the alleged "deep space armor" design in his film.

I think if I met a super-human dude that isnt from this planet I'd react a little bit more surprised and curious than Tony seemed lol.
"You've got a mean swing, Point Break."

I think Tony was probably initially dubious about Thor being an alien at all, and was just trying in his head to come up with different explanations; like maybe Thor was a mutant or super who just thought/pretended he was an ancient god from a distant world. But after fighting the Chitauri firsthand and zapping up to space and all, he probably had to quickly reassess.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014