View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:29 AM   #18
Mr. Dent

Default Re: The Winter Soldier Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
I hope they get rid of that stupid domino mask. It hides nothing and and looks like a dorky throwback to the 60s. Give Bucky a cowl or a hood, or even some sunglasses.
Yes, I agree. They do often use glasses to represent those stupid domino masks in movies. Maybe he'll just wear black war paint or something, similar to what they do in Arrow. Or, another cool route, would be to have some sensory goggles like Catwoman had in TDKR.

Quote:
As far as Bucky and Natasha are concerned, packing a romance for the secondary characters into a 2 hour movie in which the hero is going to have his own relationships to contend with seems like a bit much. Maybe they can allude to it as a backstory, but it shouldn't take the spotlight off of Steve. Quite frankly, I want the entire movie to focus on Steve and his reactions to the developments in his life (Bucky's survival, HYDRA, etc.). In other words, Bucky, Sam, Natasha, etc., are there to provide drama for the hero, not to be the center of the action. That's why they call 'em sidekicks.
I actually think that Bucky will not only have a connection to Widow but also Fury. It would be cool if they took the idea from EMH that Winter Soldier was the assassin who took Fury's eye and killed his father and apply it to the MCU as a way to explore Fury's background. We know SHIELD will be heavily feature after all, and Jackson has said his character would be explored more in Cap 2. It would be a nice way of acknowledging Chris Yost's work on the series as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
I really wanna see the domino mask
They never keep them for movie though lol.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote