View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:10 AM   #298
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The Season 5 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Gnome View Post
And as I said, my guess is that player is Palpatine.
He seems the most likely but I go back to the scene where the girl was Force choked to death, the person doing it was in the vent above, I can't see Palps crawling around in prison vents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
The little jedi with the droids.
That wasn't a Jedi, he was just a General who was given the rank and mission as he was the only one small enough to fit in that droid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
One thing I forgot to mention, I really hate the obvious animal based aliens like the goat guy that appeared briefly. It was even worse because he talked with the "baa" type cliche voice of a sheep. It would be okay if I had no real-world frame of reference for it, then I'd probably just think it was a quirky alien. But just like the other crappy rat people or camel people or whatever, I really can't stand when those animal aliens appear.
Star Wars has always done that, I mean Jabba is a worm, the Gamorrean Guards are pigs, the Ewoks are bears and the Wampa is a Yeti!