View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #304
Spider-Gnome
The Arach-Gnome

Default Re: The Season 5 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenKenobi View Post
Perhaps but I doubt he's as directly involved as you believe. It's likely he has his hand in the whole ordeal, but I think it's more likely he's just a puppet master.

Vader was able to do this through the view screen in Empire so of coarse he could. However, it's a stretch to say he was on another level of the prison and was able to do it at the exact right moment. Not to mention the show reframes from directly making the Palpatine/Sidious reveal for whatever reason. Anyway, it's most likely Barris:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

*the bombers wife confessed she was hired by a Jedi.
*Barris has been in constant contact with Asoka.
*Barris showed distain toward the war and the military.
*We see there IS a female character who confronts Asoka and Ventress, who most likely was the one who framed Asoka as well.

Now unless it's someone totally new, then it's most likely Ofee or another female Jedi. Palpatine could have been the one that pushed them over the edge but most likely he's not getting his hands dirty here.
Oh, I get all that. I saw all the clues. But, I think it is not just Barris working alone. It's just part of this arc is some growing dissatisfaction with the Jedi, and we know who is likely trying to seed such discontent.

The Spectacular Spider-Man:
The BEST adaptation of the Spider-Man comics in any form
Spider-Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote