View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #73
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: Plan out the sequels to Amazing Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
I'm not involved in production and never claimed to be(?) I'm speculating and judging by the sloppy, thrown-together final product we got, which was ASM. This movie showed me that they don't seem to know what they're doing or how to go about it despite all the buzzwords and propaganda that the studio throws out to make the fanboys drool. So my speculations aren't baseless.
At this point, I'm wary of any propaganda that someone like Avi Arad spews out about how wonderful their product is. So while I may be a bit premature, it's no different from the premature speculations of the overly optimistic fanboys excitedly speculating that there will be six + movies with the sinister six and carnage, blah blah blah, etc...

The franchise is off to an OK start. But yeah, I want to be optimistic. Just because I'm critical of ASM, doesn't mean I don't want this series to be successful.
I'll compromise with you and say the franchise is off to a "good" start. Maybe not great lol. But I respect that you say you want it to be successful.