View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #652
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
I must say Lightning I'm a huge fan of your posts. I find myself agreeing with every you say. You make strong points which are needed because as you say the posters nowadays are very articulate and can write some excellent well thought out posts with equally strong points. Mrs Vimes, in case you couldn't tell that is a reference to you. Absolutely love your well thought out points even if I don't agree with them. It's nice to have someone providing a dissenting viewpoint without having to resort to insults or complete sarcasm. (the odd sarcastic comment is acceptable.)

Lightning I'm glad to have you championing our opinions and I'd like to say I don't envy your task. Making good arguments to some of these posts can be enormously hard. So I love reading your posts as you seem to do it with ease and your trademark humor.
Aww, thank you! I enjoy yours too. I may now be one of the "rusty old-timers" here but I can still keep up with these youngins any day. LOL

It's really all in good fun. When I enjoyed the privilege of moderating this forum years ago I really got to know the users here and learned just how passionate they are when it comes to this franchise. It struck me that these folks may get "riled up" but generally it's because they really care and have a stake in this just like I do. And that helped me not to take myself so seriously because they're posting thoughts fueled by the same passion albeit from a different place.