View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #656
magneto23
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
There is a specific reason why FOX and Bryan are bringing back the classic actors into this film alongside the FC cast: It's because they NEED IT. And some of us need to recognize that.
Or maybe its because this specific story calls for their inclusion and not because a FC sequel wouldn't be profitable enough. Maybe they want to bring them back before they get too old.

Quote:
You think so? I'm not sure I'd give them both that moniker just yet.
Both Fassbender and Lawrence are already bona fide A listers regardless of what happens at the Oscars.

Quote:
And your point is? No one said they weren't both talented. The point was (at least the one I made) was that balance would be necessary and that this film would be about saving the future. Therefore, there will be multiple POVs in this project but in many respects I think the FCs are going to be supporting cast for the original trilogy members.
"in many respects" Like what? How will the FC cast be the supporting cast when they will have the majority of the film to themselves? With the exception of the time traveling character, these casts are going to be separate from one another.The FC cast is leading their portion while the original cast is leading theirs.