View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #660
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Ones View Post
I still can't believe Spider-man got a reboot, while X-men didn't and was in much worse shape.
Sony didn't know what to do with the series after Sam Raimi bailed out. I also heard the major cast wouldn't comeback if Raimi was out. They lost the director and they lost the major cast.

With X-Men, even if Vaughn and Singer keep dropping out, FOX would still continue this series and the actors like Hugh Jackman would still comeback for another movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
The cheapness of Fox was reason they hasn't been an X4 Immedetly after Last Stand.
Or maybe we should say the cheapness of Tom Rothman.All the money spent on Last Stand was because he was desperate to beat Superman Returns to theatres.

There Is 2 possibiltys for end of DOFP

1:All other films besides First Class and 1973 part of DOFP are erased.Thus ending of 1973 part of DOFP Is starting point for future films
2:Time traveler returns to future at end of film to discover not only future with sentinles
has been prevented but some other parts of history has been Changed(Allowing Bryan to
as he called It correct parts of films he wasn't Involved In)
I just don't see how FOX would want to continue the series set in the 70s and 80s! Especially if they are trying to connect it to the Fantastic Four series. Then the roster of their team. Even if they introduce the younger version of Cyclops, Jean, Storm, I don't think they could top James Marsden, Famke Jannsen and Halle Berry in terms of star power and familiarity with the general public.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018