View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #664
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Sony didn't know what to do with the series after Sam Raimi bailed out. I also heard the major cast wouldn't comeback if Raimi was out. They lost the director and they lost the major cast.

With X-Men, even if Vaughn and Singer keep dropping out, FOX would still continue this series and the actors like Hugh Jackman would still comeback for another movie.

I just don't see how FOX would want to continue the series set in the 70s and 80s! Especially if they are trying to connect it to the Fantastic Four series. Then the roster of their team. Even if they introduce the younger version of Cyclops, Jean, Storm, I don't think they could top James Marsden, Famke Jannsen and Halle Berry in terms of star power and familiarity with the general public.
Well I think opotion 2 Is most likely.The thing I don't see Is all X-Men films Including the Wolverine being erased and they continue to use actors from past X-Men films.And I have said this before but I will say It again what chances realisticly Is that Bryan Singer would erase his own films and contunie to be Involved with films.