View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #666
Wolvieboy17
Believe it!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus
I never heard of Fassbender before I saw First Class. I know Inglorious Basterdz because of Johnny Depp but I never heard buzz from Fassbender for appearing in that movie. Then when Shame came out, First Class was already released in theater
Sorry, this just didn't make sense to me... What does Johnny Depp have to do with Basterds?

Also, on an unrelated note, people need to really keep the idea of X4 in perspective. I know it's exciting to have Singer back and I know we all loved his movies and it would be great to forget the mistakes of the past but before we all start marking our calendars for when we'll see X4 in cinemas, let's not forget that correcting all those mistakes and coming out in a better place for the series by the end of DOFP is still going to be a HUGE task. It's got to be a great movie in it's own right, not just a liquid paper patch up job for the plot holes and failures of the series so far.

How about we count our chickens once they've hatched? There's an incredibly ambitious movie between now and X4 and I would think fellow fans who have been so burned by XFilms in the past wouldn't be so willing and ready to get their hopes up again.