View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 02:53 AM   #121
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
LOL. The quality of the video is terrible, but I'm glad you posted it. If you continue watching, the video demonstrates Wolverine's dominance over the rest of the team in the final battle, including Storm. Wolverine is the first X-Man they cut to, when, one-by-one, the team notices the cure needles lying on the ground, as though indicating he is the one to first develop the plan to stop Magneto. Then, they cut to Beast. Then, Storm. This is followed by Wolverine saying, "we work as a team," while Storm parrots his earlier advice, noting that "the best defense is a good offense." Then, Wolverine delegates each team member's task, instructing Bobby to take care of Pyro, Storm to provide cover, and Colossus to get him a strike. Finally, Wolverine distracts Magneto so that Beast can inject Magneto with the cure, while Storm is no where to be found.

Of course, we all know what happens next. Phoenix rises, and Wolverine declares he is the only one that can stop her and subsequently instructs Storm to leave. Then, Storm's magical wires carry her away, and we don't see her again until after the most Wolverine heavy climax of the trilogy.

I didn't even think to post about those parts, good points. What you said about Storm and her wires had me rolling.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.