View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:05 AM   #675
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Woops, I mean Brad Pitt, the lead actor of that movie.

And seriously if the line-up for X4 is like this:
Wolverine
Cyclops (assuming Bryan Singer resurrected him at the end of DOFP)
Storm
Jean (just like Cyke)
Rogue
Iceman
Shadowcat
Colossus (the usual small role)
Angel
Psylocke

And the villains are Apocalypse and his minions. There's no doubt it would be more successful than a First Class sequel that might consists of Young Prof X, Young Magneto, Mystique, Beast, Young Cyke, Young Jean and Young Storm. Even if they have Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister as the villains. I don't think they could easily rival the star power of the original series. If I was the head of FOX or one of the producers, I would really suggest that they develop and move forward with their stronger and more marketable series.
I keep wondering if it would be better if Wolverine went off to start and lead his own team (X-Force), with Deadpool, Psylocke, Archangel, Domino, Colossus or a roster something like that.

Then we could have a Wolverine-free X-Men team with a team such as Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Iceman, Rogue, Kitty, Gambit, Jubilee. Then add Daniel Day Lewis as Sinister and we're getting there!

I also keep wondering if one possibility for Peter Dinklage's character is Madison Jeffries, the mutant who could communicate with machines and developed robots. He was involved with the Weapon X program among other things and in the Weapon X: Days of Future Now storyline, his robots took on a life of their own, with one of them calling itself Master Mold.