View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #8
AvengingLeague
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avenging Spider-Man(screenplay idea)

Hey guys, I thought I'd provide more updates on my screenplay idea!

I've decided to keep White Tiger and Nova from the original cartoon since they seem to be important in the series and the only original characters in the comics that weren't turned into kids(I'm looking at Iron Fist and Power Man or Luke Cage).

Since it's now known that the S.H.I.E.L.D. will take place after The Avengers(Coulson Lives!), my idea will have Agent Coulson and the other cast members of S.H.I.E.L.D.(Nick Fury, Maria Hill, and Jasper Sitwell included) will appear as supporting people as Peter Parker enters the world of S.H.I.E.L.D.(think of a Spider-Man and S.H.I.E.L.D. crossover).

I also plan on(when the Spider-Man Marc Webb films get around to this) having the events of "The Night Gwen Stacy Died" playing a big factor in the film her death prompting Spider-Man to join S.H.I.E.L.D. to become a better hero.

I really plan on writing a draft of the script(god-willing) in 2015 likely after I've seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and The Avengers 2(and all films leading up to it). In the mean-time, all I can do is plan for story ideas and write a treatment that will constantly be rewritten by what events happen in the movie so there's no continuity problems...like the X-Men films.

Speaking of which, I can cutting the Wolverine cameo from my draft since Mark Millar at 20th Century Fox is putting together his own Marvel Movie Universe(includes X-Men films and even the Fantastic Four reboot)...I feel it's best to leave that one alone and just focus on the Marvel Cinematic Universe and The Amazing Spider-Man-Verse.

I'm still contemplating on who should be the villains. The Sinister Six(composed of lesser-known villains)? The Beetle? I'm not really sure at this point.

I also plan(going by the synopsis of TASM2) to show Peter Parker in the real world by going to college and showing what he does for a job(Daily Bugle likely).

Any thoughts so far on my updates?

AvengingLeague is offline   Reply With Quote