View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:45 PM   #756
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
On front page It says Brett Ratner's version of hercules Is now opening a week after days of future past.This would be good time to see the X-men return to glory beat a film by Ratner.

Bit offtopic but getting lost over solely box office talk Is Bryan's Jack the Giant Slayer Is getting postive reaction to screenings and TV ads are showing postive reaction from
critics.I look forward to seeing It In march and then DOFP next year.
Yeah I saw that on the SHH front page and I went to Rotten Tomatoes to see the reviews of Jack the Giant Slayer.

Hopefully FOX will move DOFP's release date because there's no way DOFP could beat There and Back Again at the opening weekend especially the first movie is about to cross the $1 billion mark in the next 2 weeks!

And I hope Bryan Singer can deliver 2 good back to back movies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Nah, I just think you personally have no interest in seeing more spin offs. Which is fine. The general audience arent that slow when it comes to that stuff especially if they are giving us decent movies. Your not giving them credit.
Of course I have interest watching spin-off movies. I always open The Wolverine section.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018