View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:02 AM   #774
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
Do you realize that the classic catalogue of X-Men's greatest characters will never be available to us without a true, hard-set reboot? Yeah, the series can move forward with B and C list X-members but...is that what you really want? Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Rogue, etc. have been wasted. We will NEVER see them on the big screen the way they're supposed to be as long as this franchise continues to exist. If you're content with accepting that, then that's fine. I wish I could be so content, but I can't.

Wolverine is not the "X-Men" for me. He's the "X-Men" for FOX.
Yeah, Whatever happens after DOFP, its has got to put itself in a better position to be more comic accurate and develop the X Men. They gain nothing from straying from that and just shoot themselves in the foot. They cant bring Scott and Jean back (which is what everyone wants) without doing some sort of rewrite of history anyways. So hopefully this all pans out for the better and is rebooted in some form be it the OT cast, FC Cast or new actors. Things cant stay the same for the modern team, thats for sure.