View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:34 AM   #158
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mighty_Thor View Post
The thing is you have to assume that all the events from the individual films made the news and were covered in some way. Even in that small town that Thor and the Destroyer fought in I'm sure someone had a video camera on their phone and recorded some of it for youtube. So basically you're not seeing anybodies first reaction to that stuff. I thought the reactions to people seeing Thor become Thor were pretty much along the lines of what you're looking for.
But it was clearly Captain America's first since he was frozen during the events of THOR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well, I have to admit though, the one small touch that I enjoyed was how Black Widow automatically knew that Thor needed to be present in the room with Banner as they were about to confront him since Thor is the only one among the group that is capable of potentially subduing the Hulk.

It would have been very easy to miss something like that, so I appreciate that they had at least one character recognize on how important it was for everyone that Thor was on the spot. In many ways, Thor is like the Avengers insurance policy in case if Banner is unable to control Hulk from causing a Rampage.
That was a nice touch but it was way too easy to miss in my opinion, but that's just me.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*