View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:32 AM   #161
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
But it was clearly Captain America's first since he was frozen during the events of THOR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Fury might have briefed Cap on Thor. He seems to already be an "employee" or at least associate of SHIELD at the beginning of Avengers. There's apparently a few months that separates Cap's unthawing in CATFA and the actual start of the Avengers movie. There's a deleted scene that features a short montage of Cap "settling in" to (New) New York that was supposed to illustrate that passage of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
^ Yeah, those deleted scenes also featured him going over SHIELD files

So I'm sure he was fully briefed on the 'Donald Blake' situation
Even excluding the deleted scenes we know Cap is being briefed with visual footage on the way to the helicarrier, when he's on the Quinjet with Coulson we see him looking at footage of Banner as Hulk (that looks like the same footage that Stark got as part of his info packet), to me it seems logical that Cap also would've been shown the Thor & Destroyer footage (that Stark had on one of his projected screens) from New Mexico and he also probably had footage of Stark/Iron Man as well (whereas Stark had Cap footage on his).

Hope that made sense.

~Agents of SHIELD