View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #23
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Why is everyone slamming TDKR?

Oh, indeed. It's like people want to forget that TDKR was placed in numerous Top Ten lists as well as being only the fourth CBM to make into AFI's Top Ten(the other three? Just little films called The Dark Knight, Iron Man and Spider-Man 2...you don't see The Avengers in the list, lol), as well as a 92% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes(just for an example outside of these fanboyish forums).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilIsMe View Post
But I know SHH posters can usually be civil/level headed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrute View Post
I don't think it makes you an internet whiner to not like the film.
It's not "whining", but it is obvious that if someone doesn't like a film, or hates it even, it is called whining to posters when they talk about it negatively. I know from experience because of how I view The Amazing Spider-Man, it's "whining" in the Spidey boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
The shine has been wearing off for a few months now, the negativity has been increasing, particularly since it came out on blu-ray/DVD. People have had time to sit down and watch it more in the comfort of their homes and see how flawed it really is.
What makes you think that though just because a few posters here and there that views the film in a more negative light?