View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #104
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnionJack View Post
Robin wasn't in the film some made up BS character with the first name of Robin was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Two major differences:

1. Kevin Feige isn't Chris Nolan. Nor JJ Abrams, nor M. Night. Those guys make a cottage industry of subterfuge; Marvel Studios doesn't.

2. Robin and Talia al-Ghul were major plot points; they obviously had a duty to keep it secret. And when fanboys guessed the truth very early on, there was no other option but (im)plausible denial. Someone like Wasp would NOT be a major plot point in the IM3 movie --- there's simply no room for her story (or any other Avenger's, for that matter) to suddenly blossom into a full-blown subplot that takes away from the main plot points featuring Tony, Rhodey, Pepper, Mandarin and Killian. Ergo, no need to hide behind lies and denial about a cameo character.
word. I was just putting it out there that lying wouldn't be the craziest thing for a director or whomever to do. And Stozaks character seems like to me she really does have an important plot point, maybe not in IM3 but in Phase 2 as a whole. Marvel thinks bigger! haha

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )