Thread: Superman Lives!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #233
theMan-Bat
Nocturnal

Default Re: Superman Lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binker View Post
Could I get that script from you? Also, what other scripts relating to Superman Lives/Reborn that people may not have or read that you have?
I have the August 23rd, 1992 Superman Reborn script by Mark Jones and Cary Bates.

I have the March 24th, 1995 Superman Reborn script by Jonathan Lemkin.

I have the December 12th, 1995 Superman Reborn script by Gregory Poirier.

I have the January 31st, 1997 Superman Lives script by Kevin Smith.

I have the March 27th, 1997 Superman Lives script by Kevin Smith.

I have the July 7th, 1997 Superman script by Wesley Strick.

I have the January 24th, 1998 Superman Lives script by Dan Gilroy.

I have the September 20th, 1998 Superman Lives script by Dan Gilroy.

I have the February 3rd, 2000 Superman Lives script by William Wisher.

No, I can't give you copies of those scripts, it's against the board rules under pirated material, since those scripts have not been officially released by Warners.

Distribution of of unauthorized copies of intellectual property such as movies, television, music, games, comics and software programs via the "The Hype" is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to private messages, visitor messages, and posts. If a poster makes an announcement via thread or individual post on "The Hype" related to distributing any of the pirated material above said poster will be punished via warning, infraction, probationary, or permanent ban. Any requests by a poster in a thread for any of the above pirated material will result in the same above punishment on behalf of the moderating team of "The Hype". First Offense: One Week Probation Second Offense: Two Weeks Probation Third Offense: Permanent Ban Don't Be A Pirate.

http://forums.superherohype.com/faq....q_item#faq_pir

THE DEATH OF "SUPERMAN LIVES": WHAT HAPPENED?
Release date unknown. Needs finishing funds for new filming of scenes from the Superman script, etc.

FRANK MILLER'S SIN CITY A DAME TO KILL FOR
In theaters August 22nd.

Last edited by theMan-Bat; 03-01-2013 at 08:13 PM.
theMan-Bat is offline   Reply With Quote