View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #10
Naite22
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Remember when The Dark Knight was entering its last few months before opening worldwide? I remember many inside sources writing stuff like: "The buzz on The Dark Knight over at WB and also from insiders lucky enough to have seen it, are clear. It's so_good that it's already generating possible Best Picture Oscar buzz!"... That got me so excited, namely because it was in fact a superhero picture... I would LOVE to hear stuff like that about MOS! But I don't think we should get our hopes up for that one :-) With all the crazy hype around Dark Knight back in the days, I for one can not fathom that the movie actually ended up exceeding my exceptions the way it did! It is to this day, the absolute best and most breathtaking time I ever spend in the theater. My palms were literally sweating when it ended. I had been so emotionally engaged. I was completely out of breath when it ended. The movie went to hights I never could've seen coming...

I'm trying to keep my excitement for MOS under raps. But damn it, it's hard!