View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #681
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by the last son View Post
I've just always felt that people who have no shame admitting they are down are those I feel you can trust the most. Not that I have any reason to trust or distrust Anne I just am not a fan of hers. I really don't care for her. Negatively or positively. Did she ruin rises for me? No, that movie had a list of problems that went beyond her. I just prefer the diamonds in the rough than the shining pearls. Same reason I can't stand Jennifer Lawrence, I have only seen her in First Class and thought she was average. But the way the media tries to shove this crap down my throat and expect me to fall in line is not going to happen.
But there are people who are chronically depressed and down all the time, or some who naturally have a melancholic temperament. Others however have a more optimistic, sunny outlook and a sanguine temperament. Anne and Jennifer Lawrence are definitely more sanguine. Doesn't mean they are any less genuine. Are you saying you only trust and relate to melancholic or depressed people?