View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #83
the last son
Side-Kick

Default Re: Why is everyone slamming TDKR?

There are a few things wrong with this movie that I just can't find myself taking the time out to go by the dvd.
1. Too Long. When you make a film that long there is now way the pacing should be that awful. It's some of the worst I've seen.
2. It's boring. Why buy it when I can just watch my favorite parts on youtube? I don't care enough about this film to buy it for the scenes I can't see on youtube.
3. It's just not that entertaining. I've seen this movie maybe 3 times in full and I have no desires to ever sit down and watch it again.
4. It had nothing to do with a drop off from TDK. I thought TDK was a drop off from begins but those two movies were paced 10 times better even if the bane vs batman fight in the sewers was great. The dialogue in this movie would put a lesser man to sleep.
5. After a while if you have seen one Nolan film, you've seen them all. I always prefer story over action but my goodness this is supposed to be a summer blockbuster and all we ever hear is talking. Jeez, at least in TDK it was broken up with some sort of action. This movie action was cheesy and boring. The extras were horrible in this movie as well.
6. The side characters were a lot lamer this time around. How do you just come out of nowhere and give Blake what felt like just as much time as Batman? For the last movie can we please get some Batman in it Nolan! Is that too much to ask. We get what like 4 scenes?
7. 20 bucks. You expect me to pay 20 bucks for this. No way, it's not happening. Personally I will probably never buy another dvd again with the way technology is progressing especially for this.
8. They really dropped the ball with the 8 years. I mean right away to start the movie you're falling asleep like can we please get batman. No one really cares why he is out just put on the suit. I mean for the last in the trilogy we really have to wait 45 minutes to just watch batman ride on his motorcycle? Lame