View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #998
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Because I don't want Bishop In film.I want them to look at comic version of DOFP not animated version.Plus I don't want Bishop as time traveler.

The only way I could see of Bishop making the cut and not take time away from OT cast If It's like Wolverine and the X-Men and have Bishop Introduced
as mutant working with Wolverine and Xavier.The worst thing would be Bishop as Time traveler.
Its not gonna be a 100% adaptation of the comic-book storyline. And I doubt Bryan Singer has seen the animated series. And even if Bishop ends up as the time traveler, I doubt he would time travel alone. It would be a waste opportunity not to do a scene with the OT cast/FC cast together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
God, another cast member. This is ridiculous. I don't even know why they are bringing back the First Class cast. This seems like a pretty damn crowded movie movie and seems like a covert X-Men 4 than anything else with time Star Trek-ish traveling elements so that X3 can be wiped out.
If this movie ends up being "X-Men 4" then I'd be thrilled. As for the FC cast, I think most of them will be back. They already signed a 3-film contract with FOX. Bryan Singer probably won't announce if they are back for this movie.

"Will you control that power or let it control you?" - X3
"Is the future truly set?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018