View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #998
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Because I don't want Bishop In film.I want them to look at comic version of DOFP not animated version.Plus I don't want Bishop as time traveler.

The only way I could see of Bishop making the cut and not take time away from OT cast If It's like Wolverine and the X-Men and have Bishop Introduced
as mutant working with Wolverine and Xavier.The worst thing would be Bishop as Time traveler.
Its not gonna be a 100% adaptation of the comic-book storyline. And I doubt Bryan Singer has seen the animated series. And even if Bishop ends up as the time traveler, I doubt he would time travel alone. It would be a waste opportunity not to do a scene with the OT cast/FC cast together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
God, another cast member. This is ridiculous. I don't even know why they are bringing back the First Class cast. This seems like a pretty damn crowded movie movie and seems like a covert X-Men 4 than anything else with time Star Trek-ish traveling elements so that X3 can be wiped out.
If this movie ends up being "X-Men 4" then I'd be thrilled. As for the FC cast, I think most of them will be back. They already signed a 3-film contract with FOX. Bryan Singer probably won't announce if they are back for this movie.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv