View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #452
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
The only thing we can say with certainty is that IM has a deep space suit. The rumors about a post-cred scene featuring him going into space to answer a distress call from the GOTG makes sense on some levels, and not so much on others. Personally, I believe that rumor, but I've still got my grain of salt handy.

Stephanie as Wasp doesn't make sense on plenty of levels which I've already *****ed about on tons of different threads over the past year, but I'll just state the biggest and most obvious one as the coffin-nail for that particular rumor: Feige (and nearly everyone else associated with IM3) have said specifically that there are NO Avengers appearing in IM3 (other than Tony, of course).
As in no one from the Avengers movie. But he also said that IM3 definitely kicks off Phase 3 and that there will be easter eggs in it that you could miss on the first viewing. The GA doesn't know who Janet is. Us comic bookers do but as for everyone else no. I mean it just makes sense with A.I.M. being in the movie and the ties between Janet and Hank and A.I.M.