View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #453
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

pure speculation, but this armor description:
"An armor is built in response to the villain, Firepower. The "Particle Radiation Cannon Attachment" absorbs and channels Taggert's heat against him."

makes me think that maybe Firepower will be an amalgamation of the actual Firepower and Firebrand, Iron Man's other villain. Firepower didn't really have powers/weapons dedicated to heat or fire in the comics did he?

In that regard they may do the same with the villain Coldblood, and combine his character with Iron Man's villain Blizzard. It would make him more flashy on screen and allow them to use the dichotomous nature of the two villains in conjunction.

This would fit in pretty well with the Extremis story as they could gain powers like the villain did in the Extremis arc.

I wouldnt be surprised and I wouldnt mind something like that, as they already did similar things with Whiplash, giving him ties to both Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo.