View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #1002
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I hear so much flack regarding this scene, but I love it. And Batman's line was needed, imo, because it's something the viewer would think/say as well. Really adds to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
But how did she do it? I mean, Batman can glide off of a rooftop, but Catwoman doesn't have a cape. Is she hanging off the side of the building hoping he'll hurry up and leave?
Lol...I keep picturing the moment in Spider-Man when Peter stays out of his apartment while Harry, MJ, May and Norman are there, but it's just Catwoman trying to stay out of sight for Batman to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Oh and I wasn't sure if I posted it here specifically but here's something I made.

This is just fantastic. Never really noticed the 'Begin' one by Ra's that much, but man...that's excellent to think those nods were in all three films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyCage View Post
One thing I wish they brought from Year One into Begins (which I hope we'll see in the future) was the way Bruce uses make-up and wigs to disguise himself.
He sorta is when he's wearing that hoodie by the payphones watching Rachel and Finch.