View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #42
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
I do wonder if January Jones is returning. She did nothing for me as Emma Frost (Alice Eve was born for the role) so I can't say I'll be disappointed if he skips her altogether. However, I won't be terribly upset if he does cast January either. I love her as an actress, just not as the White Queen.
I hope she's back just for continuity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessOfDeath View Post
I heard rumors that fox didn't want jean and scott in the film...is that true as well?
Because they already died. And I have said this a hundreds of time but they can't simply put all things in 1 movie. You have time-travel, Sentinels, the cast of the OT and the cast of FC in 1 movie, they are already resurrecting Prof X, they have to explain if the powers of Magneto/Rogue are back, the dystopian future and in the top of all those things, you want them to bring back Jean and Cyclops?

How are they gonna deliver a great movie if there's a lot of things going on in the movie. Resurrecting jean and Cyke right away would require a lot of time and development and they wouldn't execute it well if the movie is also dealing with a lot of things. Then if they appeared in the movie, people would whine that they didn't get enough screentime ad character development. Save them for the other movies.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv