View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #45
DarknessOfDeath
Something grows dark

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I hope she's back just for continuity.

Because they already died. And I have said this a hundreds of time but they can't simply put all things in 1 movie. You have time-travel, Sentinels, the cast of the OT and the cast of FC in 1 movie, they are already resurrecting Prof X, they have to explain if the powers of Magneto/Rogue are back, the dystopian future and in the top of all those things, you want them to bring back Jean and Cyclops?

How are they gonna deliver a great movie if there's a lot of things going on in the movie. Resurrecting jean and Cyke right away would require a lot of time and development and they wouldn't execute it well if the movie is also dealing with a lot of things. Then if they appeared in the movie, people would whine that they didn't get enough screentime ad character development. Save them for the other movies.

I was referring to X3...not DOFP. I heard that Fox didn't want either jean and scott in X3 and singer was mad...

Eva Green for Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix if Marvel gets the rights back for X-Men.

ďIt is some kind of a cosmic force that somehow felt drawn to Jean and her powers. It inhabited her body and mind, which made Jean vulnerable to losing control of her extended powers. Iíve seen what this cosmic entity can do, for I looked into Jeanís conscious mind and saw some things I didnít like and Scott, believe me; it is unlike anything weíve encountered of our time.Ē - Xavier