Re: Your top 5 things that needs to be "fixed" for the Batman reboot
- More into his training; specifically escape artistry and slight of hand (Zatanna cameo), acting/make-up artistry, studying forensics and chemical effects.
- More detective/noir stuff.
- More of him being cloaked in shadows - including use of his cape to break up his shape and therefore seem more menacing, less obviously human, and cause bullets to miss his body more often when he's fired upon (like a bull fighter creates an illusory target for the bull to stab at).
- More iconic scenery/'Batman' moments.
- 'Less is more' approach to him speaking. Keep him mysterious, ominous, wise. Bale's Begins voice and Keaton's voice are on the right track.
Why do we fall?