View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #585
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
eh i feel like a few of Loki'ds stuff has actually been confirmed.. there's really nothing that's dissproved any of it.

it's a bit more detailed than any movie would go.. but it is shaping up eerily similar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
He's only right if you discount the several other possibilities he's also said was going to happen. The guy has hardly committed himself to anything, instead opting for this or that is going to happen or maybe even this since this now appears to be happening. Hardly the behaviour of a reliable source.
from what I understand by talking to him is that his source knows of multiple possible routes that Marvel higher ups have mapped out to take. So there's one where Stozak is Janet which leads one way, introducing Ultron etc.. (the way I hope they take). Another where Stozak is Cabe which leads another way (more cosmic). And other stuff I can't recall atm. So he bases his speculation and tying ends together with those possiblities.

He's said that once IM3 is released he and his source will know almost 100% for sure which route they are taking, so this movie really is a big stepping stone for phase 2 with the included charcters or those 'things we might miss until multiple viewings. He said they will really be able to narrow down how Phase 2 is going to work out after this film.

I take him for his, and his sources, word. No one goes through all this to just plain troll. He knows the greater picture, just not which greater picture yet, which even Marvel doesn't know (or they haven't found out) which direction they will take yet.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )