Re: Let's Watch Spider-Man 3 Again and Find Positive Things To Say About It
Positive things I have to say about Spider-Man 3:
1. Oddly enough, my favorite part of the entire movie was Peter's talk with Aunt May about marriage. Whenever I watch Rosemary Harris talk about how Uncle Ben proposed to her, I can't help but smile. It was a very real and sweet moment in a big Hollywood blockbuster, in my opinion.
2. I was satisfied with all of the fight scenes, especially the subway fight with Sandman and the mansion fight with Harry.
3. The birth of Sandman, and just the special effects with Sandman in general. 'Nuff said.
4. Spider-Man 3 is definitely not without its flaws, but even with all of its bloatedness, each character and story had a beginning, middle, and conclusion. I can tell Raimi made sure that all of the loose ends were tied up. Sure, I wish I had seen MORE of these characters, but I am glad that his Spider-Man movies didn't end with a cliffhanger, at the very least.
5. Bryce Dallas Howard was adorable as Gwen Stacy, with the very little she had to do.
Top 10 Comic Book Films: (1) Spider-Man 2, (2) Spider-Man,
(3) The Avengers, (4) Iron Man, (5) The Dark Knight,
(6) Kick-Ass, (7) Batman (1989), (8) Captain America: The First Avenger, (9) Superman: The Movie, (10) Batman Begins