View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #50
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Most disappointing comic-book movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
I for one am not surprised at that since you've stated you like TDKR more. As to why none of those others you mentioned, I was trying to say that since so few people even cared about them they are naturally going to pale in disappointment compared with a property with a bigger fan base, even if they actually were worse movies(and IMO they were). I did say that even though I liked TASM, that because there's a lot of people on this site who didn't like it, it should be on the list as well.
But again, I bring up....why mention Batman & Robin even when you're saying certain films aren't mentioned because of how bad they are? It seems like a very off poll with its choices, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
Believing one movie to be better or worse than another movie is an opinion. You're entitled to your opinion that TDKR is better than TASM just like how kedrell is entitled to his opinion that TASM is better than TDKR.

Stating that a movie like TASM is almost/just as hated as a movie like SM3 is simply false no matter how you look at it.
Didn't say anything wrong about one's opinion, but just the idea that someone would put TDKR on the poll and not a film like TAS-M who some feel was worse. My entire point of this little debate.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote