View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #102
Great Mind(s)
Broken

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
A lot has changed since 2011.

So your expecting Xavier to go 11 years without cerebro.Watering down the great ending of first Class by having them magicly working together.Spend time to quickly recruit any new character.Spend time with Peter Dinklage's charatcer and whoever plays Nixon.Still have time to see Brotherhood plan assassination or attack.Have time traveler or Travelers contact 1973 era X-men.Plus you have future scenes too.That's an awful lot to expect In 2 hour timeframe.
No I don't expect them to be magically friends again. I mean I think there could be a part in the film where they try to work together for a brief time. Maybe just to have a conversation and he helps him build it, bi-partisanly. Maybe it's his attempt at making up to Charles what happened. I hope this film is more than 2 measly hours. If there's no time for it, then allude to the fact that they had reconciled briefly on and off over the years and he helped him build it then. It's an important plot point to the series, especially X2. If Magneto didn't help Xavier build Cerebro, Stryker wouldn't have interrogated him to find out how to re-create it.