View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #725
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Cs Funny Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I PRAY you two are wrong, lol

Hugh should stay on the future, with Halle and most of the rest. All of them can shine like never before there.

If Hughs ends being the traveler, I will be mad during some months, tho I will end accepting some day, of course.

but again, I really hope you are wrong.
I'm just being realistic. I doubt they are gonna let the most popular character in the series to just fight at the future and be killed by the Sentinels, let the FC cast and Shadowcat have all the action in the 70s in a cross-over film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
even If Wolverine doesn't time travel there Is possibilty of seeing 1973 version post team X and Pre Adamanturm.If say they keep time travel like Original comic and have Xavier be one who chanes mind with younger self he may seek out Wolverine for help.
I don't think thats gonna happen. They are not gonna let the present/future Wolverine to go back to the past but they are gonna recruit Wolverine's 70s version to help the FC cast. It just sounds like a mess. Plus that would require more introduction to the 70s Wolverine than the present Wolverine just traveling to the past.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 03-05-2013 at 10:02 PM.