View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:28 AM   #16
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra-El View Post
I remember arguing to Brandon Routh fans what a reboot was and how I'd bet my mortgage that he wouldn't return (pun intended)! And who could forget the 'Superman will be older in the reboot' which sparked the Hamm for Superman rumors! I couldn't have asked for a better casting of Cavill! In fact, he's Superman so much to me already that I couldn't imagine this reboot without him!
Man those were funny times. I totally agree with you. I picture trying to be excited about this movie if it were Joe Manganiello or Matthew Goode in the role (not to mention some of the god awful fan suggestions getting thrown around), and it's just impossible. This was the perfect choice, without a doubt in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlok View Post
Glad you finally got your countdown thread Hopeful...
Cheers 400 days later than intended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassjaw View Post
Pretty epic! It doesn't seem all that long ago I'd glance at the countdown in hopeful's sig and it read 180 days or something similar.
Haha, it seriously feels like just yesterday I started it at 500 days left. It's even more exciting when you look at the months

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote