View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #300
Poni_Boy
Giggedy

Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

What would you rather I do, make up some evidence to make you feel better?

It is what it is. I'm not trying to prove anything I'm only sharing the only info that I have available some people are specifically going out of their way to cry foul.

I don't usually care about set photos. I didn't post any of the spider-man ones these past few weeks. It's not really our thing. When I went back to look at the pic to show my girlfriend it was deleted. Didn't hear anything about it after that and I had completely forgotten about it till a discussion about three weeks ago. That's why it was fresh on my mind tonight.

Why on earth would I have mentioned it to begin with if it wasn't true? Is there some sort of geek cred that you get for making outlandish claims on a messagebaord at 3 in the morning? C'mon now

Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps

2014 Reviews: JACK RYAN: SHADOW RECRUIT [★☆☆] / THE LEGO MOVIE [★★★★] / ROBOCOP [★★☆☆]