View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:40 AM   #34
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
HA, I used to hate hopeful's signature so much. I specifically remember one day when it said 384 days to go and I thought to myself, why oh why does she have to torture everybody with the sad fact that it's still such a long way away and how can I assassinate her signature? Well, now that we're down to two digits, I have finally come to peace with it.
When I first started it, I was just so happy we were only 500 days away. Only

Now we're 99 days away, and it feels like too long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
Wow... I can't believe it. It's gone by so fast. I remember thinking, "Damn, I'll be 2 1/2 years older when the movie comes out. I wonder where in my life I'll be by then?" Crazy bc I know now.
I know, right?

Seriously, so much has happened in my life while i've been waiting for this movie. I have lived in 4 different flats. I moved to the city, got a new job. And all that time, i've been updating my sig every day, waiting patiently for the reward at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorex View Post
Excellent thread name,

Can you imagine that pandemonium when we're one month out?
It's going to be a madhouse. A maaaaaaaadhouuuuussseeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
Bruce wayne will cameo and say one line...i'm Baaaat maaaan....
I can just imagine Superman holding up a mugger by his collar and the guy spluttering 'Who are you' followed by a growled.

'I'm Superman'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
can some one point me in the right direction of the countdown with the corresponding numbers? I'd really like to put a Kryptonian countdown in my signature....thanks in advance
Neat idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Aaaaah Krypto. I'd give anything to have Krypto appear in MOS.
:lol: Maybe one day!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote